Wednesday, April 25, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MARK!!!!!






Okay it was yesterday and im totally lame for not posting but I wanted to do some pictures so I kept waiting and last night we were in such a rush I didnt get to. So Mark turned the big 30!!!! I cant believe we are that old or I mean he is that old. I still have 3 years to go! Last night I took him to Texas Roadhouse where a few of his friends were waiting for him and we all enjoyed an evening of yummy rolls and good humor. Its always entertaining when Joel,Jared ,Colton and Mark get together. We also had kindergarten open house last night. That was exciting. Really scary that Im going to be sending my child off into the world for 6 hours a day to experience who knows what around who knows influence. Im scared what he will come home with. I got Olivia into a preschool next year so with both of them in school, I will have some good one on one time with my sweet Owen a couple days a week. Im looking forward to august!! I had to take the boys in for shots on monday. Both of them needed 4 ouch!! IT wasnt as bad as I expected. Olivia was kind of like what the heck is going on?? Caden was brave or maybe it was a promise of a target toy,who knows. Owen did great too! He is so wonderful, he sits up really good now and his first two teeth are coming in. And he sleeps wonderfully.I couldnt ask for a better baby. Heavenly father did that so I would have another one, I guess. So happy b-day to my honey and thanks to Skip and Lynna for raising such a wonderful man for me to enjoy!!

4 comments:

The Scotts said...

Very sweet! Jared is turning 30 too this year and always tell him how old HE is getting, not me. I just figured out preschool for Abby. I am excited and can't wait too. Kindergarden, WOW! That will be weird. Glad the shots went okay. Don't we love bribing our kids!

Melissa said...

Sad we missed it! I love what you said at the end, so sweet. (Sometimes you can just look at a couple and know they'll be together forever, Bert & Loni, Donald and Ivana).... And I'm glad to see we're on the "cool" list. Love you guys!

The Farnsworth Family said...

My third baby has been my easiest by far too! The Lord does that so we will have more :) Les I can't believe we both have kids in kindergarten next year. Where did the time go. I agree it is so scary to think that in just a few months I will no longer be the biggest influence in my child's life. For more hours in the day he will be away from my influence, but that is our leap of faith to hope we have taught them to be independent and to make good choices. Glad we get to do this together!

Birchall Family said...

I cried when I took Mikey to preschool last year for the first time, for a whole 2 hours and 20 mins. I am going to die when I have to send him to preschool! Hey are you going to be able to make it to my parents house on monday? I want to see you and meet your cute little kids!