Saturday, March 31, 2007

Blessings!!

Seriously its hard sometimes to count your blessings but today I was thinking. While I was ironing my pile of Shirts that I have gotten behind on, I was listening to conference. Bro Holland was talking and it made me think about my parents and how I hate that they are gone but love the work they are doing in the Bolivia temple. And Im so grateful that they are safe and being watched over. Also Iam so thankful for my sweet husband and our children. They do make me laugh every day. I was being the wicked witch and telling them "Caden gets none!"(about something I dont remember) and Olivia says "Mom whats none?" I immediately forgot about being mad. Mark continues to amuse me with his Oberly humor,I love him! He also did alot on the blog for me. Thanks to my great friend Ketsy for helping with my kids and Christina for the gift certif. I got a facial for the first time in 4 years! It was wonderful! Some how time flies by and before you know it you let yourself go as a mom. I really need to make time for pampering. It really does rejuvenate you! My sweet Owen is 6 months old! I cant believe it. It goes by too quickly. I really love the first year. Its when they are 2 and get into everything that I lose my mind. He is sitting up for a good five seconds now. Its so cute. And he did good for our family pictures I was so excited to get some good shots!

3 comments:

Birchall Family said...

So cute. I am amazed that you are all clean and looking forward, that takes a lot of work. When we get pictures done I wait until the last second to put the boys shirts on and they still manage to have some sort of mud on them! I love your comments..I found myself too reflecting on all my blessings today. I love that all of us are so happy and have such cute little families.

Ketsy said...

Lieles- I was glad to help out a sister in need. And your kids are cute, so babysitting them isn't so bad- haha. PS. Thanks for knowing me so well, you didn't even hesitate to call me out on my April Fools joke!

Steph said...

Leslie! It’s Stephanie (Cook) Whiting! I found your link on Shannon’s blog. You have such cute kids! I can’t believe you have 3! That is so fun! I love all of your pictures! Well I hope things are going well for you.