Friday, March 14, 2008

spring break.........Whats next???

So I had parent teacher conference with Cadens teacher. He is doing wonderful in class. She said he is a math whiz and writing sentences beyond his grade. I am so excited. What a relief to know he doesnt have any learning problems. She also said he isnt playing as rough as often as he used to.Such great news. This week has been break from school and Im having an emotional break. Seriously these kids are sooo demanding when they are all together. I cant seem to get anything done around here. I figured if I can keep on top of the dishes and laundry I can make it until next monday and finally clean!! Caden wants some entertainment constantly and it makes me feel bad when he is sad after i tell him no about something. We were going to go to mexico for a couple of days but couldnt find a condo and decided to save the money for my new car. We sold my tahoe after 5 hours on craigs list. I couldnt believe it. So Im driving Marks truck now and that means the kids are all right next to each other,so thats a little annoying. But Targets open so now I dont have to drive as far for stuff!! Hooray! Grandpa is babysitting for us tonight and I cant wait to go out on a date. A much needed break from the little munchkins.

8 comments:

Pepper Lovin! said...

Hey Leslie~
I am back in town so anytime you want to come by to take a look is good. Also, We should go to the park or something because I know Gavin will be a handfull this week as well.

Katie said...

Our spring break just started. I am so hoping it doesn't end up miserable since we aren't going anywhere either :( Glad you were able to go out after a long week. I'm sure next week will be tons better. Bored kids is no fun.

Caryn said...

The break is NEVER a vacation for the Mom's! I recommend lots of park trips, maybe the zoo (we're going Thursday if you wanna come),or go get some crafts from Michael's or Joanns and bribery... always works too!

Good luck to us all!!!

Birchall Family said...

HI, hey I am in town and am going to the zoo tomorrow...you should bring your kids! Jenna is coming, it would be so fun! Let me know if you can come. I would love to see you and your kids!

Laura said...

WOW!! Sounds like you need a break! Congrats on your Tahoe thats fantastic! What will you purchase to replace it? Will we see you guys on Saturday? Enjoy your night out! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Brittanny said...

leslie...I can sympathize with the spring break thing. Josh is our Spring Break Scrooge since he said we couldn't go to Rocky Point this year either. I can't believe you sold your truck that fast! I was thinking of listing our Yukon...maybe I will now! Well, I hope you get a break someday soon!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Yay! I'm so glad Caden's doing well at school! He's got such a fun, and lovable personality. :)