Monday, January 7, 2008

Seriously behind....






Wow Im so lame I have not even posted about christmas yet. Well it was great! The kids loved what they got. We had yummy brunch with my family at the Huishs and then we went out to Phoenix to Marks aunts house. Then we came home and played Rockband all night long. Its everyones new obsession,including Owen! We also played it on New years with Marks familia. Did I mention Owen is a full time walker!! Hooray! But he is a complete nightmare at church ( kill me now, yesterday) I officially dread it! I think we will do homechurching. Yea forget about all that other stuff we will just do all our church stuff from home. Do they do correspondance(sp?) visiting teaching???? Hahaaha. Oh and Mark and I had our anniversary. Holy crap do I feel old. We went to Flemings for dinner and then to see National Treasure. It was fun. Mark wasnt that impressed with the food but I liked mine. The best lobster clam chowder ever!! Happy anniversary to my eternal sweetheart!! Today we were back on schedule with school and everything else. Its great to get back on routine even if its not the greatest routine. New Years resolution: Be better at EVERYTHING!!!!!(COOKING CLEANING KIDS ETC) Iam really good at shopping though!

6 comments:

caseyann said...

Glad you guys had a great christmas! We have missed seeing you all. I can't believe Owen is walking now. From now until 18 months is the hardest time at church! But you know that already.

Laura said...

YAY for a great Christmas!! I totally hear ya about church! I dont know what to do with her! Happy Anniversary!!! I can't believe how fast time flys! Hope to see you guys this weekend! :)

Annie and the Boys... said...

Could you ask for a better cousin's wife? i think not... i just love you! Matt's open house is friday, hope to see you guys there.
love you all

Brooke said...

You're so funny Leslie! Congrats on getting caught up, I kindof skipped Christmas and moved on with plans to do the catch up later. Who knows if I ever will!
Happy Anniversary!

The Farnsworth Family said...

Leslie can I just say I freakin love ya! I am laughing at your post so hard. As soon as you get the info on home churching and correspondence for VTing let me know :) Glad you had a great Christmas... and Happy Anniversary!

Melissa said...

You are so funny, you make me laugh a lot! I am so down with the homechurching idea! I think you've been inspired. Let me know how that goes.
I'm surprised though that you didn't mention the best movie and date night ever. What walking around the theater during the movie isn't cool? It was SO FUN seeing you guys! YOU almost make me want to move back.... almost. Glad you had a great Christmas!